Tuesday 29 January 2013

G'day My Universe, My SoulMate, My One and Only!!

Hello Babe,

I want to start this post with a massive thank you for being you. THANK YOU BEN XoXo!!! I'm feeling unwell and am not looking or sounding my best and although you can't be here physically to take care of me, you still take care of me beyond anything I could ever imagine. You touch my soul and hold it like it's the most precious thing that ever existed. You make me feel like I'm the only person to walk the earth. You make me feel beautiful and alive which is difficult when I'm feeling so unwell and unattractive. You are a saviour to my life your the bright light at the end of the tunnel. I will love&cherish you until the end of time.

Falling in love with u was a undeniable amazing surreal feeling that constantly blows me out of this world. I am the luckiest women in the universe to have found u. Destiny has brought our souls together as one and baby its going to be a amazing adventure from now until the end of time. I am so in love with u Ben FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER! I cant wait to kiss u forever, be wrapped up in ur arms forever..smelling, tasting you, feeling you for hours every single day, forever, Im going to fall asleep wrapped in ur body staring into ur intoxicating eyes every night, wake up squeezing u so tightly every morning FOREVER!! You&Me babe Two soulmate so forever in love, together forever!!!! I can not wait to spend eternity in ur arms, lost in each others love on our little sanctum planet ✨✨Jοβϵη✨✨
You are the light of my life and I will love you FOREVER!!


Love From Your Girl XOXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment