Monday 28 January 2013

My 1st post about the love of my life

To My universe Ben,

I'm writing this blog for u as a gift from me to u to express my love for u. Im going to try hold out and tell u I've written this blog on valentines day but I'm already wanting to tell u I'm hoping I don't break but either way I know that telling u how important U are to me and that to me nothing compares to how amazing I think u are will be a great gift to you and im so excited for u to read about how much i love u. I'm not great at writing but I know u will appreciate this and I can't wait for u to read it.
Explaining my love for u is difficult because I never feel my words are enough I feel there's not enough words in the world to describe my love for u my soulmate but I hope this blog gives you a good idea of how much u truly mean to me.

Best friend, I love you more than anything in the world, I have never experienced a love so powerful as ours. I will love you endlessly everyday till beyond time. Falling in love with you has to be to the most outstanding amazing feeling ever to existed.. your a dream, you care for me unconditionally, I've never felt so loved and wanted. And the most amazing thing about it all is our love its already beyond the sky's limit and we haven't even had a physical touch we are growing soo sooo close together wanting more&more each day even 17hour Skype chats aren't enough for us.. we are missing each other in ways that's beyond control but because its each other we are waiting for we are pulling through helping each other. We are waiting for that day where we jump into each others arms and kiss and hold on to each other so so tightly and never ever for a second let go. Realising that not only that I can't live my life without u by my side but that we aren't just connected through simply devine love but we also connect through this pure blissful phenomenon 'Souls' realising that I had connected my soul with urs and that u are my only ever soul mate was like falling in love 10000s of times over again.
Ben my best friend the love of my life this is my first post complete I can't wait to write more posts about our special one of a kind love for each other. I love u soooo much. My last words for this post...You Are Simply Amazing My Love 😚😚😚😚😚



No comments:

Post a Comment