Tuesday 5 February 2013

Just sooooooo in love with you I thank u for everything😘😘

I’m madly deeply crazy love with you babe, You’re my EVERYTHING, you're my soulmate, you’re my backbone, my other half, my life, my lover and last but not least you’re my future. I want to be the person that you can always count on no matter what& I’m always going to be here to pick you up when you’re at your lowest point in life to when you’re at your highest and I’ll be standing up there with you and making sure that all your problems will go away😚 I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the things you’ve done and sacrificing for me moving away from home to move so far away cannot be easy I will do anything to make it easier for you and will be with you every step along the way. You showed me that life can be so crazy wonderful. You make me a stronger person and you showed but that I can love someone unconditionally and they’ll show it back. You make my life complete and make me the happiest woman alive on this planet. You’re my everything and I promise to always cherish every moment that I have with you. You’re amazing and don’t you let anyone tell you that you’re less you really are perfect to me. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you ben and grow old together. I can’t wait to do all the crazy things that we have planned with one another. I’m looking forward to these crazy adventures with you. I can’t wait till the day we say I do in the future. Just in a short time who knew that a stranger can become your everything in just little time. I’m so glad that I met you and that i have you in my life. I love you soooo much baby and thank you for sticking by my side through everything. Lets begin our journey together and live happily with one another. We’re a team and it’s just you and I baby 'Ƭοgϵτℎϵr' for the rest of our lives. Always&infinity forever Jοβϵη together XOXOXOX











No comments:

Post a Comment