Wednesday 13 February 2013

Will You Be My Valentine Forever?.....

Happy Valentines Day Love Of My Life❤

✨✨✨✨ ✨🌟Jοβϵη 🐵. ✨ ✨🔒❤🔒✨ 4⃣ɛ⌵ɑ.  ✨ 


Be with me forever babe.

You complete me I have no fear of the world when I am with you ben and you understand me completely...you love my random crazy, you truly love me for what I am. I love you for accepting me for me I feel free with you no holding back completely myself.I love u so much❤
You know exactly how to calm me down when I am angry, understanding my silly ways even when I do not find words to express myself and still loving me so much... how do you do it all? how can you be sooooo perfect? you are from another world.I love you more than anything❤
You are my light at the end of the tunnel, my friend in difficult times and my true love. I know you will always want the best for me and baby ill always want the best for you.I love you to the moon and back❤


Things that get me through at this moment are days that I can listen to you sleep so perfectly over Skype I can not wait to open my eyes to you every morning for eternity, at the moment opening my eyes to you in different time zones is so amazing I really love when you notice me awake you grab your phone and your amazing smile shines right through the phone to start my morning in the most almost perfect way. To me your the sun, the moon, the stars, your life and I can not wait to touch you sparks will fly.
Please be with me forever perfect man I will love, treasure, cherish you for all of life.
All my love forever.
From your girl😍😍😚😘😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO















No comments:

Post a Comment