Monday 18 February 2013

Thank You Soulmate❤❤

Thank you for helping through hard times. I'm so embarrassed about my situation here and always being stressed and upset with everything. I'm embarrassed with not looking after myself properly things seem stressful at the min and I'm forgetting about the bare necessities like eating and speaking for myself not letting people walk over me..
I am trying to fix myself for the both of us just because I liked it better when we could laugh all the time instead of me putting a black cloud over our conversations I’m so sorry about that and im so thankful for every single thing you’ve done for me, every piece of advice, every time you've offered me cash to help my situation, every virtual kiss you've given me, every virtual squeeze you've given me, every time you've told me to call you no matter the hour if I need you.. I love you. I can say with an honest heart, You really do make me extremely happy unfortunately due to being here my happiness doesn't last long but I know soon when you are here ill be able to show you how happy you make me. I love how you send me I love you texts & look into my eyes to make me feel better oh baby you do make my heart beat so quickly. You really are so perfect. I’m going to try to be that british born aussie chick whos laid back and doesnt let things get her down Im going to try sort myself out and not let these people get to me. Im a idiot for letting people get to me but that's just me and its ok baby cus I'm your idiot jehe!!

Baby we could write a book about us and proving true love does exist but baby I just want to keep this beautiful amazing love between us for no-one to interfere with so just us can enjoy. I was drawn to you the first time I saw you and destiny has brought us close to each other through the rare odds. I really can't wait to spend our eternity together because baby I can't imagine anything I'd rather be doing than spend everyday of my loving you like you are the king of champions.
Love you endlessly.
❤✨Jοβeη τοgετhεr fοrενα✨❤




















1 comment:

  1. A girlfriend is someone whom you are dating exclusively. A woman who you introduce to your friends and family as your girlfriend.When she only dates you exclusively. Some would say if you are in a relationship, then whom your sleeping with is your lover.On the other hand though a lover can be someone who you just enjoy sex with.I hope this helps sorry this term is sort of vague.But maybe it will lead you in the right direction.
    Digital Nomad Spirit

    ReplyDelete